Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. You are recommended to make appropriate inquiries and seek appropriate advise before sending money, incurring any expenses, acting on recommendations or entering into any commitment in relation to any reference published here. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
There is no better way to learn than being among fellow traders who are serious about trading.
Just read the testimonials by fellow trading room members.
You to have a choice when it comes to trading and I would be honored to be your mentor.
BONUS: Because I believe that learning to trade should be a lifetime skill, if you remain in the trading room under Option 1 for one year – you will automatically become a lifetime member and never pay a fee to be in the room. You may also choose Option 2 and save $208 (25% savings) right away.
**NOTE: Membership privileges regardless of status (monthly or lifetime) may be revoked at any time if the member is in anyway unprofessional and demeaning to any other members of the TradingFibz community. No refund of any kind will be given.
Trading Room Member Progression
Becoming a member of the trading room is paying membership for daily access to a private community of traders who are like minded and serious about supporting one another in becoming lifetime traders. Experience levels vary and strategies differ. There are no guaranteed results and trading is not for everyone.
- Choose an option below for membership.
- One Week trial available with purchase ONLY of the e-Manual.
- Read through the e-Manual.
- Download the templates/watch the videos.
- Be in the room as much as possible and observe each day.
- SIMULATE/DO NOT TRADE LIVE if just starting out as a new trader.
- Create your OWN trading strategy – TRADING PLAN – read it everyday.
- Create your TRADE MANAGEMENT plan.
- Be ready for losses in the market. It will happen.
- Review your charts everyday.
- When ready to take a trade, take it based on your plan and your charts.
- Ask questions.