Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. You are recommended to make appropriate inquiries and seek appropriate advise before sending money, incurring any expenses, acting on recommendations or entering into any commitment in relation to any reference published here. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
There is no better way to learn than being among fellow traders who are serious about trading.
Just read the testimonials by fellow trading room members.
You to have a choice when it comes to trading and I would be honored to be your mentor.
There are many trading rooms out there to choose from and well above my pricing level for what I believe you get on a daily basis from our community with the membership packages available. What we have is a trusted group of individuals who are transparent and want to make trading a part of their daily life. No water cooler hangouts but a virtual place where members recognize and support one another. The membership fees help support the time outside of trading hours in keeping up the website, videos, screen-share and an inclusive package that never requires additional fees from any member at any time.
**NOTE: Membership privileges regardless of status may be revoked at any time if the member is in anyway unprofessional and demeaning to any other members of the TradingFibz community. No refund of any kind will be given.
Trading Room Member Progression
Becoming a member of the trading room is paying membership for daily access to a private community of traders who are like minded and serious about supporting one another in becoming lifetime traders. Experience levels vary and strategies differ. There are no guaranteed results and trading is not for everyone.
- Choose an option for BOOT CAMP membership.
- One Week trial available with purchase ONLY of the e-Manual.
- Read through the e-Manual.
- Download the templates/watch the videos.
- Be in the room as much as possible and observe each day.
- SIMULATE/DO NOT TRADE LIVE if just starting out as a new trader.
- Create your OWN trading strategy – TRADING PLAN – read it everyday.
- Create your TRADE MANAGEMENT plan.
- Be ready for losses in the market. It will happen.
- Review your charts everyday.
- When ready to take a trade, take it based on your plan and your charts.
- Ask questions.