Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. You are recommended to make appropriate inquiries and seek appropriate advise before sending money, incurring any expenses, acting on recommendations or entering into any commitment in relation to any reference published here. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Looking at the week behind 1 day @ a time…..
Good trading is always going back over the trading day and reviewing the setups that may or may not have worked out and what kept you in or perhaps took you out too early. Looking for the trend move and remaining in the setup is the objective. It’s your patience and discipline that will continue to grow as a trader when you implement such tools.
Markets: YM, ES, NQ, CL, GC, 6E, 6J
*Results will vary for each individual trader based on market entry/exit and/or live versus simulated environment.
- Globex was strong uptrend
- RTH SUPER SELL OFF
- Indices unable to hold upside @market open
- ES/YM lead and NQ followed after hitting all time high
- AM session with minor pullbacks
- PM session volatile chop under 50/144ema cloud
- Best option to go to higher time frame
- Open Gaps closed on YM/ES
- Gold rally upside
- VIX closes out @ 12.47 (UP)
- Core Sector List: 2 GREEN; 23 RED
- Market Breadth: DEEP in the RED
- Economic Highlights
- S/P dropped more than 1% – breaking streak
- FB hit all time highs
- APPL with new product line enhancement of current devices
- Nike Earnings: EPS beats
- North Korea possible increased sanctions
- Brexit trigger on March 29
- Health Care Bill not possibly happening
- Impeachment rumor?
- French pre-election debate
- Pre-market Trend Outlook: Click Here
- Overall Indices Trend:
- Globex: UPTREND
- US Session: DOWNTREND
Charts of Interest
Charts posted in sequential order of trading session
……view commentary on charts above posted intraday via Twitter
Setups reflective of highest probability setups based on price action crossover of T3-50 and 50/144ema cloud with 1 of 4 possible trade management setups and exit strategies. Market order entries/exit will vary whether simulated or live for each trader. All setups are called out on real time charts in a screenshare room and randomly posted online.
Government Required Risk Disclaimer and Disclosure Statement
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.