Looking at the week behind 1 day @ a time…..
Good trading is always going back over the trading day and reviewing the setups that may or may not have worked out and what kept you in or perhaps took you out too early. Looking for the trend move and remaining in the trade is the objective. It’s your patience and discipline that will continue to grow as a trader when you implement such tools.
Market Traded: YM, ES, NQ (RTH)
Weekly Total: 5 setups; 75 Ticks NET ( NQ: 41 | ES: 11 | YM: 23)
Markets Covered: ES, YM, NQ, CL, GC, 6E
Additional Focus: AMZN, AAPl, GOOG, FB, SBUX, NFLX
- 3 Markets.
- 5 Setups.
- 75 Ticks
- NQ: 41 Ticks (11/22/8)
- YM: 23 Ticks
- ES: 11 Ticks
- Trend #1/Setup #1
- US open TREND session predictor (beta version): MIXED
- Overall trend of the day: SHORT
- Fib projections levels hit:
- DOWNSIDE: ES; YM
RTH Closing Charts
- Below Average: YM/NQ/ES
- Price above 50/200 moving averages on all 3 indices
- Four hour chart price action holding above Fib extension level #1 (#2 on NQ)
- 4 hour Big Pic: UPTREND
- HA bars: UPTREND
- T3 Moving Averages: NQ/ES UPTREND; DOWNTREND on YM
- T3-50: NQ ABOVE; ES/YM BELOW
Top Row: Daily chart with supporting 50/200ma and volume based on a 60 day moving average
Bottom Row: 4 hour chart. T3 moving averages. 50/144ema.
- Remain below on indices
- Above/below on Crude
- No gaps closed out today