Looking at the week behind 1 day @ a time…..
Good trading is always going back over the trading day and reviewing the setups that may or may not have worked out and what kept you in or perhaps took you out too early. Looking for the trend move and remaining in the trade is the objective. It’s your patience and discipline that will continue to grow as a trader when you implement such tools.
Market Traded: YM, ES, NQ (RTH)
Weekly Total: 5 setups; 141 Ticks NET ( NQ: 93 | ES: 0 | YM: 48 )
Markets Covered: ES, YM, NQ, CL, GC, 6E
Additional Focus: Market Cap Leaders
- 2 markets.
- 5 setups.
- 141 Ticks
- NQ: 93 Ticks (45/2/46)
- YM: 48 Ticks (24/24)
- Trend #2/Setup #1
- US open TREND session predictor: SHORT.
- T3-50 ema on higher time frames supporting the TREND prediction
- Fib projections levels ALL hit downside.
- Small range based on Monday no US market action. Option to use Fridays H/L/C.
- 4 hour Big Pic in a pullback to the 50/144ema
- Pre-FOMC minutes, return off holiday session.
- Session had several setups but no runaway trends as price action took out the B/E entry.
- Best setup was off the market open and to remain short – TREND prediction
- Trend of the session with all the chop went to CL on a $3 drop form Monday session. ALL 4 charts in the RED.
Trend #1 – OVERNIGHT
- NQ setup on multiple higher time frames.
RTH Closing Charts
- Volume below average (NQ/YM), Above on the ES
- Four hour TREND – Upward trend on ES/YM with PB on all 3 to the 50/144ema.
- Price on Daily 50/200ma GAP (NQ) and Above 50/200 on ES/YM
- Open gaps above and below
- New open gap from Friday’s session close.
Top Row: Daily chart with supporting 50/200ma and volume based on a 60 day moving average
Bottom Row: 4 hour chart. T3 moving averages. 50/144ema.